Help me send my husband AWAY!

HELP ME SEND MY HUSBAND AWAY!
Please check out The Store and purchase items made by me and help me send my husband back to Swaziland to work with orphans and vulnerable children and their communities!

Monday, August 8, 2011

5 million orphans - MINUS ONE!!!

There are approximately five million orphans in Ethiopia...

MINUS ONE!

We passed court!  Amanuel has a family!

Allow me to introduce you to the newest love of my life:




We are overjoyed!  And he turns one next week... I think a family is a pretty good birthday present, don't you?

Stay tuned for our travel plans... and a really cool giveaway I already had planned for this week!

18 comments:

  1. No wonder you were on my mind all day - I'm so excited for us all! And I will be celebrating his 1 year from Maine!!!! Love & big hugs to everyone, 'auntie'

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you!!!

    He is absolutely darling!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super happy for you!!!! Let's hope I get that letter this week and we can travel together!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome amazing news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing!!! congratulations!!! maybe we'll see you over there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!!!!! I just did a lil jump in my kitchen, cause I had just been praying for you! God really does move mountains!
    He is ridiculously cute... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kirstin and Rob... I am so happy for your family!! He is so adorable!! Can't wait to see him officially in your arms forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how amazing! he is just beautiful!!!!! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - he's beautiful - congrats. what great news

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooo hoooooo!!!!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How am I not subscribed to your blog in google reader? I thought I was...but am now realizing I've missed out on everything. Congrats on your super cute little one. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new son is just such a cutie pie! Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. how precious is he?!?!? Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love these pics. What a precious little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, I loved following y'alls adoption story! And now your little boy is here, praise Him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.